What is the Toronto Foundation?
The Toronto Foundation connects philanthropy with community needs and opportunities in order to make Toronto the best place to live, work, learn, and grow. We are one of the largest of Canada’s more than 191 community foundations. Established in 1981, we have grown to hold over $400 million in assets and to work with hundreds of concerned Torontonians and high-impact community organizations. With more than 500 endowment funds, the Toronto Foundation is one of Canada’s largest charitable foundations. We are a registered, public, non-profit organization created for and by the people of Toronto. (http://www.torontofoundation.ca/)
Where do I send my donations (cheque)? Can I pay by cash or credit card?
Cheques should be sent to the following address:
171 East Liberty St., Suite 206, Toronto, ON M6K 3P6 ATTN: 100 Strong. They should be made out to: Toronto Foundation
and in the memo line: 100 Strong Foundation
Can I donate by credit card?
Online Donation for 100 Strong Foundation
How can I direct funds through United Way to Toronto Foundation?
Directing Funds through United Way
1. You need the Toronto Foundation (TF) Charitable Registration Number: 13649 1875 RR0001
2. You must indicate that you are NOT
an anonymous donor
3. You must send a note to TF letting them know that you have made a donation that you wish to designate to “100 Strong Foundation”
4. You should copy 100 Strong Foundation on the e-mail above
5. It may take up to a couple months to process